On Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, Chairman Larry Weber will be moderating a panel discussing “Mobile Advertising: Power of the Personal” at the 2013 Open Mobile Summit (Nov 12-14) in San Francisco, CA.
Mobile Advertising: Power of the Personal
Slow out of starting gate, in 2013 mobile advertising is now speeding down the highway with realistic ROI. What will it take to bring the big $ to the mobile platform?
- The lead or the complement. What does it take to extend a brand using a mobile-first experience?
- Shifting from one time buyer to a loyal customer. How are brands using mobile to engage customers over the long term?
- The future of mobile advertising. Are there new second screen and viral video players that can refresh the scene?
- Steve Weinswig, VP, Managing Director of San Francisco, R/GA
- Daniel Rosen, CEO, Joule WW
- Scott Kelliher, Chief Development Officer, AOL
- Greg Consiglio, President & Chief Operating Officer, Viggle
As friends of Racepoint Group, anyone interested in registering for the event can do so at a discounted rate. Book before Oct 18th to save $400 off the final ticket price by writing ‘2439SPK’ in the discount code box here:https://secure.firstconf.com/openmobilemedia/san-francisco/register.php
View the entire 2013 Open Mobile Summit Agenda