BOSTON – Racepoint Global, an integrated marketing communications agency at the intersection of influence and action, announced today the addition of seven innovative healthcare brands to the agency’s client roster, ranging from healthcare technology, life sciences, diagnostics and imaging to telehealth brands.
Racepoint will be conducting various programs for these clients, from earned media efforts and influencer mapping to website redesign, content development, disease education and patient communications.
“We are seeing a direct correlation between the growth of the healthcare industry and the need for brands to engage agencies like Racepoint to help them differentiate with powerful narratives and positions around market drivers like the ACA and meaningful use,” said Palmer Reuther, EVP & Boston Practice Lead, Racepoint Global. “Racepoint’s experienced healthcare team continually tracks the evolution of key trends such as the adoption of value-based care, patient engagement, better coordination of care across the healthcare supply chain and improved clinical outcomes. Our healthcare experts understand the unique requirements of communicating in a regulated industry, helping each client build an unshakable presence with a thought leadership voice and position.”
“We chose Racepoint Global because they immediately understood that we didn’t want to hire a PR firm just for the sake of having PR,” said Tom Ferry, president & CEO, Curaspan. “As a first time exhibitor at HIMSS, it was important for us to collaborate with an agency that is familiar with the show, has established media relationships and experience elevating a niche brand to a national audience. The Racepoint Global team secured more than a dozen HIMSS briefings and we’re looking forward to building off of that success.”
New Racepoint Global client partnerships in the UK and US include:
- Curaspan is the leading provider of patient-transition solutions that help the top healthcare providers nationwide manage all aspects of transition planning. Its best-in-breed solutions automate transition of care workflows to create efficiencies and reduce process variation across networks of providers. The result is better financial outcomes and, most importantly, better quality of care.
- Evariant is the leading provider of a CRM platform based on a centralized healthcare data hub, analytics, and communications engine.
- Gamma Medica developed the LumaGEM Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI) system, a functional imaging modality, used to detect breast cancer. With its sensitivity and specificity unmatched by other modalities and its ability to nearly quadruple the detection of invasive breast cancers, MBI is an ideal secondary diagnostic tool for complex mammograms, such as those with dense breast tissue.
- GenoSpace provides a comprehensive platform for precision medicine to enable interpretation, analysis, reporting and collaboration on high-dimensional genomic and other biomedical data. With specific applications supporting research, development, pathology and clinical care, many of the most advanced precision medicine organizations are powered by GenoSpace.
- Healing for People is an energy medicine clinic focused on treating common physical, mental and emotional conditions and diseases. By correcting the imbalances in the human energy anatomy, Healing for People is enabling those who suffer from ailments such as migraines, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic stress and anxiety, the ability to live fuller, richer, healthier lives.
- Stanford Children’s Health, with Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford at its core, is a California-based, internationally recognized leader in world-class, nurturing care and extraordinary outcomes in every pediatric and obstetric specialty from the routine to rare, for every child and pregnant woman. Together with Stanford Medicine physicians, nurses, and staff, it delivers innovative care and research through partnerships, collaborations, outreach, specialty clinics and primary care practices at more than 100 locations in the U.S. western region.
- Spinal Modulation is a provider of neuromodulation pain therapy for people with chronic pain. Its implantable device stimulates the dorsal root ganglion (DRG) with electrical pulses that help to mask the pain signals.