SAN FRANCISCO – Racepoint Global, an integrated marketing communications agency at the intersection of influence and action, today announced the addition of three new clients in its San Francisco office, ending the first quarter with continued momentum. These new clients add to the sustained growth obtained for the office during 2014, which included wins such as the Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center (SSIC) and the Shoo the Flu campaign.
“2014 was a breakthrough year of growth for Racepoint Global in the Silicon Valley and greater San Francisco Bay Area, and 2015 is off to an even stronger start as we continue to expand the delivery of our integrated suite of marketing services,” said David Fonkalsrud, Executive Vice President and West Coast Lead for Racepoint Global. “We’re thrilled to be working with some of the top brands in technology and healthcare, as well as emerging companies that are driving innovation in their markets.”
New clients added thus far in 2015 include:
- Altera Corp: Altera® programmable semiconductors enable designers of electronic systems to innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera offers field programmable gate array (FPGA) and complementary technologies to provide high-value system solutions to customers worldwide.
- Healing for People: Healing for People is an energy medicine clinic focused on treating common physical, mental and emotional conditions and diseases. By correcting the imbalances in the human energy anatomy, Healing for People is enabling those who suffer from ailments such as migraines, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic stress and anxiety, the ability to live fuller, richer, healthier lives.
- Rambus: From inventing the seeds of new technologies to fully developing products, Rambus is a collaborative, entrepreneurial company that helps its customers and partners succeed. These technologists focus on bringing invention to market from architectural licensing, to the creation of products and services.
New clients added in the fourth quarter of 2014 include:
- Loop Commerce: Empowering the world’s top retailers with the first-of-its-kind turnkey, enterprise-grade SaaS platform that transforms the shopping experience, checkout and e-gifting experience of their online customers.
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford (LPCH): Rated as one of the top 10 best children’s hospitals in the U.S., LPCH is part of the Stanford University system and specializes in the care of babies, children, adolescents and expectant mothers.
- Springpath: Founded in 2012 by VMware veterans, Springpath is the pioneer of enterprise-grade compute and storage management software that advances hyper-converged Infrastructure to the next generation by providing reliable and scalable data services that run on a variety of standard servers.
- WorldViz: A leader in enterprise virtual reality software and solutions that powers immersive virtual reality experiences.
- Yuneec International: The market leader in electric aviation and the world’s second largest manufacturer of drones.
“Racepoint Global has been a great partner to Shoo the Flu,” said Casey Wright, Director, Shoo the Flu. “We are based in Oakland, one of America’s most diverse cities. We gave Racepoint the challenge of helping us encourage families to choose in-school flu vaccination for their kids. Racepoint helped us with a public information campaign and in-school material that drove community engagement and worked in our pilot year to bring the vaccine to a broad population of Oakland’s students.”
In Q4 of 2014, Racepoint Global also announced the promotion of RJ Bardsley to Executive Vice President and Global Tech Strategy Lead. Bardsley will oversee execution of customized approaches to growing the agency’s tech client base globally, as well as lead content development efforts to ensure Racepoint’s point of view around the tech sector is firmly in place in each region.
“RJ’s love and passion for technology is undeniable,” said EVP, Managing Director of North America, Dan Carter. “As we continue to grow our footprint across the globe, RJ’s presence within the technology practice will be key to masterminding stellar marketing programs for technology brands we are proud to partner with. I’m very excited about RJ’s new role and have no doubt he’ll take the agency to new levels.”