Integrated Agency Adds New Clients and Experiences Organic Growth in Q4 2015
Boston, Mass. – Racepoint Global, an intelligence-driven marketing agency that delivers results for the accountability economy, announced today the addition of new clients in Q4 2015, ending the year with strong momentum in the US, Asia and Europe.
“We had a fantastic 2015,” said Peter Prodromou, President of Racepoint Global. “We aimed high and we achieved our goals thanks to the right people, quality work and our integrated offer. We’ve kicked off 2016 with some great wins and an extremely impressive pipeline.”
“Our partnership with Racepoint Global has been a successful one, and we are very happy with how the agency has driven awareness, leveraged and identified influencers and positioned our company in the media,” said David Fetterolf, President of Stratus Video Interpreting. “Due to our excellent working relationship matched with stellar results, we’ve been able to share a compelling story about the comprehensive solutions that Stratus has to offer.”
Some of the wins include:
- Coalfire is a leading cybersecurity risk advisory and compliance services company.
- Massachusetts Innovation Labs embodies an ecosystem of innovators in its 124,000-square-foot first-class chemistry and biology space in the heart of Kendall Square. We provide comprehensive solutions for growing companies, including animal facilities, on-site CRO support, co-located CRO services and operational needs.
- SERMO is the global leading social network for physicians – the virtual doctors’ lounge and the home of medical crowdsourcing – where doctors anonymously share their true feelings about their profession and lives and talk ‘real world’ medicine.
- Stratus Video Interpreting is a leading provider of on-demand interpreter services by using technology to connect clients with interpreters in over 175 spoken and signed languages in less than 30 seconds. Stratus’s cloud-based video solution delivers an array of unique features to virtually any Internet-enabled PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.
- Vantiv is the second-largest provider in the U.S. of payment processing services and related technology solutions, with specialties in mobile payments, payments security, eCommerce and integrated payments.
- Vivere is a leading fertility management and equity partner that turns successful practices into thriving businesses. The company has gained a reputation as a business innovator for its holistic examination of a practice – from business and market forces to operational and administrative opportunities – that provides the foundation for Vivere successful strategic partnerships.
- Little Freddie uses only Europe’s finest organic fruit and veggies in their wide range of organic and natural baby food products. Little Freddie’s products have no additives, sugar, GMO or BPA packaging and are all 100% EU Certified Organic.
- CleanOil was established in 2002, and is a company specialized in the re-refining of used oil. Their aim is to produce high quality performance lubricant oil with minimal impact on the environment.
- MACOM is a leading supplier of high-performance analog RF, microwave, millimeter wave and photonic semiconductor products that enable next-generation internet and modern battlefield applications.
- Netatmo is a dynamic and innovative company developing consumer electronics for a better and connect lifestyle, creating elegant and smart products designed to harmoniously blend into your lifestyle.
- E Ink is the world’s leading innovator of electronic ink or electronic paper display technology, supplying its leading edge technology to a variety of industries including eReader, retail, digital signage, consumer technology, architecture and design, and healthcare and packaging.
- Rambus creates cutting-edge semiconductor and IP products across memory, security, smart sensors and lighting.