BOSTON – Racepoint Global, an integrated marketing communications agency at the intersection of influence and action, continues to take home awards for impressive marketing and creative work. Today, the agency announced that it has won an award within the B2B Marketing category for Best B2B Website from the Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange (MITX) as well as four Platinum and three Gold Hermes Creative Awards.
“As an agency that strives for creative, results-driven campaigns with brands we are passionate about working with, we’re incredibly honored to receive these award acknowledgements,” said Racepoint Global Executive Creative Director, John Gonnella. “Our team put a lot of hard work into creating these compelling campaigns and we’re stoked to be recognized for our achievements.”
The MITX Awards is the largest and most prestigious annual awards competition in the country for digital marketing and technology innovation, bringing together 1,200 of the best and brightest minds in the digital media, marketing and technology industry. The event celebrates and awards New England’s thriving digital innovation ecosystem in 30 categories.
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials and programs, and emerging technologies. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, graphic design shops, production companies, web and digital creators and freelancers.
“Racepoint’s goal is to provide creative and performance excellence in the integrated campaigns we deliver to our clients,” said Racepoint’s EVP of Account Services, Edward Christopher. “ Our creative, media and marketing teams are doing stellar work for consumer, technology and healthcare brands and we’re proud to see our work pay off.”
Racepoint Global received finalist nominations and won a MITX award for the following clients and categories:
- IBM for B2B Marketing – Website
- Shoo the Flu for Nonprofit & Government Marketing Campaign
- Glidden for Best Integrated Media Campaign
Racepoint Global received Hermes Creative Awards for the following clients and categories:
- IBM Midsize Insider for Business-to-Business Category
- Glidden: Show Us Your Team Colors for Category for Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Shoo The Flu for Integrated Marketing Campaign
- ARM: Propelling Humanity Forward With Technology for YouTube Video Category
- ARM the Journey to 50 Billion Chips for YouTube Video Category
- Glidden MyColortopia.com for Business–to-Consumer Category
- Reebok Vine Videos for Vine Videos Category