Kyle Beaudouin – Associate, Media
1. How would you explain what you do for work in 3 sentences or less to your 7 year old niece?
I am a young grasshopper to the Sensei of digital media. If it’s easier for you to understand, I guess I’m sort of like iCarly…
2. What is the last book you read?
Boomerang by Michael Lewis. Any man who writes Moneyball deserves a second read.
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be?
“The Curious Case of Kyle Beaudouin”
4. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Snap, Crackle, and Pop.
5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
Beige. Generally aesthetically pleasing yet spectacular when utilized in the right setting.
6. Are you afraid of anything?
I’m really afraid of sharks, specifically Great Whites. I’m going to go out on a limb and assume I’m not the only one.
7. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Growing up I had dreams of becoming an astronaut and travelling to the moon. Since they cancelled the Space Program, a million dollar check and approval from Sir Richard Branson are now the only things standing in my way.
8. Name three places you want to visit before you kick the bucket.
Machu Pichu, Istanbul, and Dubai.
9. What do you like about living in the Boston area?
The people, the history, and of course that dirty water.
10. What is your favorite website, blog or online community?
Connect with Kyle Beaudouin on LinkedIn.