(Last updated May 2017)
- What information do we collect?
We may collect information from you when you submit an inquiry or contact us, respond to communication from us such as e-mail, visit the Site or use any of the Services, including, without limitation, as follows:
- When you submit an inquiry or contact us or when you use any of the Services, we may ask you for Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number, or other information. “Personal Information” is information that can personally identify you. You may, however, visit the Site without providing such information. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of all of the Services.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to the Site. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals other than cookies, we do not currently respond to undefined DNT signals to the Site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your Site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your inquiries and requests.
- To enforce Racepoint Global’s user policies and other agreements with you.
- To administer other Site features.
- To prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
In addition, Racepoint Global may aggregate de-identified data and information collected by Racepoint Global in connection with your use of the Site or the Services with non-identifiable anonymous data from other users and customers to create anonymous aggregated data that does not identify you (“Aggregated Data”). Racepoint Global shall solely own all rights in and to any Aggregated Data, and has the irrevocable right to maintain, store, use, disclose or sell such Aggregated Data. Racepoint Global may use Aggregated Data for its internal purposes, including, without limitation, to perform statistical analyses, and for Racepoint Global’s other business purposes.
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described herein. The term “outside parties” does not include our affiliates and website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In the event that we sell our company, or otherwise transfer any assets of our company relating to the Site, we may provide your information to the purchaser. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, information and data that is not Personal Information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- How can you correct or delete your information?
- Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to some features that make your Site experience more efficient and some of our Services may not function properly.
- How do we safeguard your information?
We follow generally accepted industry security standards to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use your Personal Information. However, no commercial method of information transfer over the Internet or electronic data storage is known to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage in our systems. You should be aware that Racepoint Global has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet that you might visit or interact with even when a link to any such third party site appears on our Site.
- Privacy and Third Party Links
- Online Policy Only
- Important Notices to Non-United States Residents
It is important to note that the Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any visitor information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Site and/or providing us with your visitor information, you consent to this transfer.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not target or intend to collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. Racepoint Global will never knowingly request or collect Personal Information online from minors without prior verifiable parental consent. To use the Site or any Service, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. By using the Site or any of the Services, you hereby represent that you are at least the age of legal majority in your place of residence or have otherwise provided us with parental consent. All information provided to Racepoint Global will be treated as if provided by an adult. If a child has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may send an e-mail to AgencyMarketing@racepointglobal.com with “Request for Child Information Removal” on the subject line and the name and age of the child in the body of the message. Upon verification, we will delete the child’s information from the applicable databases that store information for the Site.
- California Residents
- How to contact us